Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You've got great comments...

The kids from period 2 have come up with some great questions that need to be addressed so add this information to the assignment:
  • Do NOT work on this at home. I want you working on this in class so that I can answer questions and offer help. Do NOT come into class tomorrow with your final draft typed and ready for me to grade. Follow my deadline schedule please.
  • You can type or hand-write your rough draft, but it has to have the five paragraphs.
  • Submit your final draft on your blog only. Please don't post your rough drafts online. Thanks!
  • Gods and goddesses have abilities or traits that make them special. In your report you have to write about a god's or goddess's "power" - I mean their ability(ies).

If other questions are posed, I'll update my blog to clarify. Feel free to submit your questions by commenting on my blog!

No comments: