Monday, April 27, 2009

The End Is Near...

Although the end of the school year is near and the weather is very nice now, don't be fooled into quitting early! Keep up with your class work and homework. Don't slack off now, not when we only have 27 days left (I think it's 27...).
Since most of you didn't check my last post as was your homework assignment, you didn't come to class prepared for today's art work. Therefore, we will begin tomorrow and you will need to bring the following:
  • Paper for your art (you chose the type, but seriously, notebook paper will NOT cut it. I can provide some with the help of our art teacher, Mr. Delach.
  • Any pencils, pens, markers you want to use.
  • You may use paint if you can keep it clean.

When you come into class tomorrow, get started right away - the power to create is all yours! I will be around to guide you and answer questions, but I can't and won't tell you what you should create. Remember that I'm not grading on artistic ability but on the accurateness of the details in your god's or goddess's depiction.

Some of you are now involved in extra-curricular sports and activities. I know this puts a strain on your free time but keep in mind you are not in danger of failing or being graded for those sports or activities. English and your other core classes should be your priority right now. Be prepared when you come to class tomorrow for I will be adding or deducting points from your final grade! I look forward to working with you all.

No comments: