Thursday, April 30, 2009

School's not over yet, so keep at it!

This post is dedicated to my hard-working English classes of periods 1, 4, and 8. Since we have been using an earlier blog post to guide your work on the Greek god/goddess report, I think I need to clear up any confusion about when your papers are due.

1. Your "ruff" draft (10 pts.) is due tomorrow, Friday, May 1st. It may be typed or hand written. If you do not type it, make sure it's legible so I can read it.
2. We will go over some of the papers in class Friday on the Promethean board. I'll get you started on the editing process this way.
3. When I return your papers on Monday, we will start editing them in class together.
4. Your final draft will be due to me, typed, on Thursday, May 7th (40 pts.).

Those of you who are choosing to complete the art project (30 pts.) as a bonus assignment, those will be due to me by Monday, May 11th. Keep up the good work!


Chief says, "The heat is on!"

1 comment:

Dr. W. Aulisio said...

So, you're the English teacher Miss Mercedes boasts about oh so much? I'd just like to applaud your patience and determination with this whole blog phenomenon. I am, personally a "newbee" to the whole thing and like many of my colleagues have decided that it was really a brilliant idea to be brought inside of our classrooms, just knowing that you did it first shows us professors that your high school curriculum is really preparing your students to becoming real college material. Btw I love that picture of your dog, he's gorgeous.
-Wendy Aulisio